The following is a non-exhaustive list of the kinds of matters that the Digital Business Law Group, P.A. ("DBLG") handles. As you can see from this list we focus on all things Internet, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, online contracts, domain disputes, UDRP actions, C&D letters, DMCA Take Down letters, etc.
- Settled nearly forty (40) copyright infringement matters on behalf of a small online publishing company. Many of these settled out of court; however, a number were litigated against some high profile companies with successful outcomes in each case.
- Successfully prosecuted and defended a number of UDRP actions to protect our clients' rights in their respective domain names, including preventing a major car company from taking our client's domains.
- Presented dozens of C&D letters on behalf of an online digital marketing company, getting settlements without the need to litigate in a number of instances.
- Successfully prevented a brick and mortar trademark owner from taking our client's registered trademark from her online store.
- Prevailed on a motion for fees and costs against one of the nation's largest online booksellers .
- Established a compliance program for a client who is in the online lead generation business.
- Drafted numerous contractual agreements, including but not limited to, the following: Master Services Agreement for software companies. Buy and Sell Agreements, Settlement Agreements, LLC Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Licensing Agreements, etc.
- Registered websites, software and other content with the U.S. Copyright Office on behalf of our clients.
- Registered trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on behalf of our clients.
- Counseled our clients with respect to HIPAA compliance.
- Represented our client in front of a U.S. regulatory agency and resolved the pending issues and concerns.